🎙On this episode of The Winners Paradigm, host Alundas Havens discusses the topic of fear in business. He shares a personal story of his trip to Monterey where he challenged himself to face his fears and limiting beliefs. Alundas reveals that by avoiding fear, we limit our growth and regress as individuals. He emphasizes the importance of taking action and changing our mindset to overcome our fears and achieve success in business.
Monterey, family, phone, journaling, processing emotions, challenging oneself, burpees, annoyance, mindset, beliefs, fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of the unknown, holding oneself back, change, making excuses, taking action, overcoming fear, growth, progress, avoiding fear, regression.
Topic: Personal experience with fear
– Explain the speaker's recent experience in Monterey with his family
– Describe his decision to stay off his phone and process his emotions through journaling
– Share his realization that he was holding himself back with his mindset and beliefs
– Share his annoyance with people who weren't challenging themselves
1. Do you agree that fear holds many people back in business and in life? Why or why not?
2. How do you think one can overcome fear and take action despite it?
3. Have you ever challenged yourself to do something difficult to overcome your fears? If so, what was it?
4. Do you think there's a fine line between pushing yourself to grow and challenging yourself too much?
5. Alundas mentioned that change is necessary for growth and progress. What changes have you made to help you overcome your fears?
"I started to realize that fear was actually stopping me from experiencing new things, from taking risks, from meeting new people. Fear was holding me back." – Alundas Havens
Connect With Me
Want to take your show to the next level?
Let Alpha Influence Media help you out! We're experts in all things podcasting, from recording to editing and beyond. We'll work our magic to make sure your message is engaging and sounds amazing. So why not join the ranks of successful podcasters and partner with us today? Click Here To Sign Up for our newsletter and learn more about our services and start creating killer content. Can't wait to hear from you!
Now Sponsored By My Fit Life DISCOUNT CODE: TWP20159 For 20% OFF
Get More Involved with The Winning Community:Click Here to join our Facebook group where we discuss what it takes to calibrate your mindset and get to the next level
Thanks for Rocking With US!
To share your thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
To help out the show:
- Leave a 5 Star Rating and honest review on Apple Podcast. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/thewinnersparadigm/support