Shabnam was born and raised in Tehran, experiencing the Iranian Revolution of 1979 firsthand. In 2004 she immigrated to the United States
On the journey of self-growth, my focus is on Integral coaching practices that help others to see their strength and capabilities in all different areas of their lives and actualize more of their potential for a deeper connection to life. As an author, She also teaches memoir writing workshops and have been performing lectures to colleges and interviews with podcasts about her memoir, My Persian Paradox, and the power of sharing stories and healing.
Shabnam and I jam on overcoming over goals, battling through adversity, and making your dream happen.
- How to dominate your mindset
- How to stay calm in the face of adversity
- How to keep faith
- How you can invest in yourself
- How to teach others to share their story
“We’ve gone through. It made us feel unsafe in our own body. Now we want to to connect to others. I wanna know who you are. I wanna know what you like, what you dislike, what happened to you, and that brings us together.
That makes. Sense of safety and co-regulation between us to make us closer and to make us feel like more connected to life” – Shabnam Curtis
Connect With Shabnam
Now Sponsored By My Fit Life DISCOUNT CODE: TWP20159
For 20% OFF
Thanks for Rocking With US!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
To help out the show:
- Leave a 5 Star Rating and honest review on Apple Podcast. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thewinnersparadigm/support