Mikkel Thorup is the world’s most sought-after expat consultant. He focuses on helping high-net-worth private clients to legally mitigate tax liabilities, obtain a second residency and citizenship, and assemble a portfolio of foreign investments including international real estate, timber plantations, agricultural land and other hard-money tangible assets.
Mikkel is the Founder and CEO at Expat Money™, a private consulting firm started in 2017. He hosts the popular weekly podcast, the Expat Money Show, and wrote the definitive #1-Best Selling book Expat Secrets – How To Pay Zero Taxes, Live Overseas And Make Giant Piles Of Money.
Mikkel and I jam on getting out of mindsets that don’t suit us, showing how labels don’t mean a thing to us, why different cultures are similar to ours, how to move your business internationally, and how podcasting can give you the growth you need.
- How podcasting gives you growth you need
- How to overcome labels that dont suit you
- How learning disabilities are an advantage
- How to restructure your business to a new country
- How find what resonates with you
“You have to suck at something before you’re ever gonna get good at it. And if you worry about being good at it at the beginning, then you’re never gonna get started because like, it’s kind of like a chicken in the egg. You know, don’t worry about being good about anything you do in business and finance, and investing in podcasting as this example, but it really does apply to anything” – Mikkel Thorup
Connect With Mikkel
Top Recommended Resources:
Now Sponsored By My Fit Life DISCOUNT CODE: TWP20159
For 20% OFF
Thanks for Rocking With US!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
To help out the show:
- Leave a 5 Star Rating and honest review on Apple Podcast. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thewinnersparadigm/support