Today You Decide with Richard Kaufman
In this episode, we interview Richard Kaufman, An Army Veteran of 23 who battled from drug addiction, alcoholism, homelessness, PTSD, and blindness. Richard’s story is truly riveting due to the fact that he almost got kicked out of the service and was walking the fine line many service members face when they fail to adapt and change from their ways.
I personally loved how Richard is raw and unfiltered where you can hear the pain in his voice. He allowed me to improve as a leader and person by talking about what has held me back in the past. The message he promotes that you can make the change is needed in the world today! Truly blessed and honored, I was able to interview one of our brothers!
- How Richard was able to find his reason for breaking addiction
- How Veterans struggle with the transition after the military
- How your mission evolves more over time
- How you decide what your fate looks like
- And much more
“You do not have to go to bed tonight and be the same person you were this morning” – Richard Kaufman
Connect With Lewis:
Click Here to access The Winners Paradigm Resource Guide Part 1
Click Here to book a 20 Minute Consult Call for whatever you need assistance with
Top Recommended Resources:
Get More Involved with The Winning Community:
Click Here to join our Facebook group where we discuss what it takes to calibrate your mindset and get to the next level
Thanks for Rocking With US!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcast. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thewinnersparadigm/support