This is Paul’s second time on the show and Paul is talking about his new Podcast, “Jiu-Jitsu Outlet. Paul and I dive deep into how BJJ and MMA help millions of people with Mental Health and can help people develop the mindset to achieve anything they want in life. We talk more on what it means to be a warrior and what we can do to win.
- How you can find ways to win
- How BJJ can help you
- What it means to be consistent
- What it means to be a part of a community
- How we can cope with mental health
“Are you gonna actually do it? Are you gonna actually go through. And actually ask this person to, to marry you or be your girlfriend or whatever it is, you know, she says she wants to have kids. Oh shit. What are you gonna say in that moment? Are you gonna say. You’re gonna say, no, it’s like, your life is gonna, is gonna go in one way or the other, depending on your answer in this moment.” – Paul Tokgozoglu
Connect With Paul
Top Recommended Resources:
Alpha Influence Media Site https://1-alundas.systeme.io/aim?fbclid=IwAR17zLYyXdusybryxEjdDmk1f0xK0NBJIBL-8vCQ1OTxscegsY0w2OPZpd8
Thanks for Rocking With US!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
To help out the show:
- Leave a 5 Star Rating and honest review on Apple Podcast. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast
Now Sponsored By My Fit Life DISCOUNT CODE: TWP20 For 20% OFF
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thewinnersparadigm/support