Hector is a straight badass, he did combat tours, battled his demons, became sober, transitioned to being a CO, then realized that it didn’t align with him
And choose to start his own business Torment Tactical
Hector and I jammed on helping our brothers and sisters, core values, why he choose to be present with his family, transitioning from service, starting your own legacy, overcoming alcoholism, and a lot more but I to gotta listen to it to find out
I kept seeing Hectors videos on TikTok and knew that this was going to be a powerful episode
- How to overcome PTSD
- Why we need to check on our battle buddies
- How you can find out what’s important to you
- How To Go All In With Your Goals
- How To Build your Life after Adversity
“I was very, to myself, very quiet, very quiet, very, withdrawn.
Very agitated, short-tempered, quick to snap. Just not a fun guy, not a fun dad, not a fun husband. And when I saw that, when I saw that in my daughter, I’m like, I’m out. It wasn’t difficult I did get all my ducks in a row, right? I’m not gonna, I’m not gonna jump off a cliff without a parachute” – Hector Bravo
Connect With Hector
Top Recommended Resources:
Now Sponsored By My Fit Life DISCOUNT CODE: TWP20159
For 20% OFF
Thanks for Rocking With US!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
To help out the show:
- Leave a 5 Star Rating and honest review on Apple Podcast. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thewinnersparadigm/support