Amanda L. Paul is a psychotherapist, who serves as your guide and mentor on your audacious journey! She has an amazing podcast called, “The The Audacious Black Girl”.
Amanda and I jam on mindset, breaking limiting beliefs, becoming the best version of you, and how to understand who you are
- How to focus on being you
- How you can embrace yourself
- How to learn about others
- How to gain positive emotions
- How to see yourself differently
“Like I was saying too, like amplifying our voices of people of color, like I think it’s super important because we do go through all these things and it is a part of who we are and, uh, we are still very successful in moving through life, and we are more than our identities. Right. You can still, of course, embrace your identity and use it because that’s who you are “ – Amanda Paul
Connect With Amanda
Top Recommended Resources:
Now Sponsored By My Fit Life DISCOUNT CODE: TWP20159
For 20% OFF
Thanks for Rocking With US!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
To help out the show:
- Leave a 5 Star Rating and honest review on Apple Podcast. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcast
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thewinnersparadigm/support